Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been awhile!

Sorry, I know it has been like a month since I last wrote anything! For that I apologize, but let me explain myself. It is kinda like I fell off the face of the earth, or at least just one side of it. Over the past month my family and I have sold all we had and moved back across the ocean to America. Our time in Asia has come to an end and the Father has brought us back to the US for a new chapter in our lives!
Throughout this process of moving home, my heart has been full of such contrasting emotions, but that is for another day! A day when I can just have a few minutes to really sit down and process what has happened to us all. Hopefully that will come soon!
In the past two weeks we have said goodbye to our to our new old friends and met back up with our old new friends. I have gained a sister-in-law, a new niece, reacquainted ourselves with the West, become homeless, driven more than I care to remember, had to rely on God more than ever and really enjoyed constantly seeing Him provide. I am truthfully excited about the new chapter in our lives. It is a new adventure and new call upon us, and I feel we are up for the challenge. Although, it is not completely clear as to what it is yet.
All of this to say, I am excited to be back in America, I am ready to get back to sharing my heart and what the Father is doing and I hope to be more regular in doing so here!

No comments:

Post a Comment