Friday, September 24, 2010

Let's Meet

Let me introduce myself and my family a little and we will see where this blog takes me. My hopes are to be able to put some thoughts about life, raising boys and living for the Father down in to words. I am not sure what all that will entail or what I may encounter along the way...but with 3 crazy boys, I am sure it will always be an adventure.  I just started home schooling the two oldest, nothing too formal, but they crave structure, so they needed something.  We currently live in Asia, so without readily available resources and curricula I put lots of different things together! We are having a blast, those days they choose to listen, and I really cherish the time I have to teach my boys the word of God!
I (Pay) am a wife, mother and a lover of the Father. These are my jobs and my joys. That's me! I am 29 and love to create.  I think that is why I am loving homeschooling my boys so much right now. I am married to the smartest man on the face of the earth, the love of my life (J).  We have been married for 7 years and I fall more in love with him everyday! We have 3 boys, Jo (4.5), Boo (3) and Ki (1). I love my men and I am super excited about seeing them grow in to Mighty men and warriors for the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment